Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Your local branch is based at 1 Magellan Terrace on Gatwick Road, just a short distance from Gatwick Airport
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide outstanding nursing care to our service users living in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounds.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Our candidates will be highly committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.