Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
We are currently recruiting experienced Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our Liverpool team, providing outstanding nursing care to our service users within Birkenhead, Liverpool and the surrounding local areas.
Your new Nursing role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexible working hours - choose your shifts with the flexibilty to fit around your schedule
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- 24-hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a Nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than travelling to an interview, you can talk with us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*