Do you have a natural vocation for nursing?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for committed Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver direct nursing care to our service users living in Birkenhead, Liverpool and the surrounding area.
What to expect in your role
Our Registered Nurses are dedicated and confident professionals who always put the user at the centre of everything we do.
You will offer our service users exceptional nursing care whilst protecting the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
You will also require...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our Liverpool branch is located at Queen Insurance Buildings on Queen Avenue in the city centre.
With Newcross you will have the chance to expand your skill set with out free training programmes plus you will also have access to a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
The Benefits for you!
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Ticket Reward
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Flexi Pay - Unlike most UK healthcare workers, you will have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*