Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our expanding team in providing outstanding care and support for our service users across Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the local surrounding areas.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Our candidates will be highly committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What you will receive
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your schedule
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature on our app
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Our Weston-super-Mare branch are based in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
Apply now to join the team!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.