Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide excellent nursing care and support to our service users in Liverpool, Bootle and the surrounding local areas.
Join Newcross today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive Platinum Ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
What to expect in your new role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of our service users in your care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
What you will need to succeed
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Our friendly Liverpool branch are located in Queen Avenue within the city centre. We are just a short walk from James Street and Moorfields stations, and are also easily accessible by car or bus.
Apply now to join the team!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.