Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Our friendly branch are located in Guildhall St, just a short distance from Preston train station
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our caring team in delivering life-enhancing care to our service users living within Preston and the surrounding local areas.
In the Role
We are looking for patient and committed applicants who will be able to provide assistance to our clients whilst promoting our resident's independence, choice, dignity and respect.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of our service users in your care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's important that you have prior experience in at least one of these areas.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your other commitments
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends.
Additionally, you can now take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These programmes will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, plus many others.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.