We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in Abingdon and the surrounding areas of Oxfordshire.
As a nurse, you will ensure that our service users are always put at the centre of everything that you do. You will be confident in your nursing abilities and comfortably care for service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could work with service users that are anxious or confused.
It is highly desirable that our nurses have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration.
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our HealthForceGo® app has an exclusive feature that allows staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our Swindon team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.