Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team and care for others across Andover and the surrounding areas.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours to suit your your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay app feature will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
Our nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing excellent nursing care and support to our service users in line with their personal plans.
It is highly desirable that you have previous team leader skills and experience of medication administration within nursing home settings.
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application today and receive a call for our recruitment team!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.