Develop your nursing career with us!
We are seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
Our Bournemouth team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexible hours to suit your needs and requirements
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and will work hard to ensure that our service users receive personalised care and support at all times. It is essential that you are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.