We are looking for nurses just like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide care and support to our service users living in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
As a Registered Nurse, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive outstanding nursing care in line with their existing personal plans.
Our nurses have experience providing care in a variety of different care settings and are able to comfortable care for our service users independently and as part of a wider Multidisciplinary Team.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do I need to join Newcross?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What do I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
What makes Newcross different?
- A range of flexible full time and part time hours available covering a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts across various high street retailers
- Specialised training programs covering a variety of topics and all earned through credits as you work
Come say hi!
Your local branch is based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.