Join us today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide care and support to our service users living in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be expected to have outstanding clinical knowledge and skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in various nursing home settings.
This innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to enjoy having unprecedented access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Successful candidates will have the chance to develop their existing skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
Topic covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of life care and more!
Our Rochdale branch works continuously to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.