Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide outstanding care and support to our service users in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounding areas.
Working with Newcross will give you access to a plethora of benefits including flexible rotas, comprehensive training programs and our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay.
Our Nursing Role
You will be responsible for providing excellent nursing care to our service users with a range of different needs. It is essential that you have a valid NMC pin number, outstanding clinical skills and are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our Rochdale Team
Newcross Healthcare's Rochdale branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
Hollingworth Lake (117 acres [47 hectares]) is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) northeast.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Skills & Opportunities
With Newcross, you will be able to broaden your skill set with a wide range of free training programs. These can be earned through credits as you and cover a variety of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
There could also be a chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.