Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to care for our service users living in Bury, Middleton, Rossendale and the surrounding areas.
As an experienced nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and will be comfortable providing personalised nursing care to our service users. Our nurses are confident working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in nursing settings.
Our 'same day pay' app feature enables you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
Skills & Development
With Newcross, you will have the opportunity to develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexible hours with shifts available throughout the week
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Your local branch will be based in Rochdale which is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Our Rochdale team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.