Are you looking to develop your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to care for our service users in Bury, Middleton, Rossendale and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and are able to work comfortably with service users both independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Enjoy having exclusive access to flexible full time and part time hours across various shifts, an employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts and a Flexi Pay feature that allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day.
Our Rochdale Team
Your local branch will be based in Rochdale which is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Our Rochdale team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.