Your local team is located in Woking, based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work with our service users living in Woking, Alton and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will be able to confidently provide nursing care and support to service users in line with their personal care plans.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm and compassionate manner as you could work with service users that are anxious or confused.
Applicants for these roles will be able to confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Why choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours throughout weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
With Newcross, you will have the chance to access a 'same day pay' service enabling you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.