Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross has a fantastic opportunity waiting for you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our clients in Woking, Alton and the surrounds.
- Provide expert nursing care to patients.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a wider MDT team.
- Build strong relationships with service users and their family members.
- Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
- Have a valid NMC pin number and team leader skills.
** As a Mental Health Nurse, you will be working closely with patients who can be anxious or confused.
Requirements you'll need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Benefits you'll get:
* Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Your local team is located in Woking, based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.