Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses to care for our service users in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle, Lincoln and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
What will I need to join Newcross?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will have clinical skills and be comfortable providing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have a background in Medication Administration and team leader skills.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your disposal
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our Flexi Pay feature enables you to have access to up to 50% of the value of your shift after you've finished a day's work (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your Lincoln team will be located at 8 Checkpoint Court, a stone's throw away from the A46 and Birchwood Nature Park in Lincoln.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.