Providing care and support to others
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work in Lincoln, Boston and the surrounding local areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work with clients independently and also as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
What do you need for this position?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course - or you will participate and complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays/night and weekends to fit around your commitments
- Re-validation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
You will also be able to access Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can choose when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Begin your application with Newcross today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.