Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
We are seeking Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and be able to confidently care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will have a calm approach as you could work with service users that are anxious, confused or have a substance addiction.
This innovative feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts available through our employee perks scheme
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details