Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our Ashford team and provide expert nursing care across Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
The local team
You can find our Ashford branch in Kent next to the Great River Stour. This branch is based just a short distance from Ashford International airport, and provides the town and wider region with qualified nurses and care workers.
Newcross Nurse's Role:
Our Nurses are responsible for providing an excellent service, putting our service users at the centre of everything we do and improving their quality of life.
We require dedicated health professionals who will uphold our ethos of providing outstanding care and support.
Why choose us?
You will have access to our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
We also offer our Perks at Work scheme which provides you with 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details