You can find your local office team at 8 Atlanta Boulevard, Romford. We're a stone's throw from Romford train station, serviced by both national rail and London Underground Services, plus we're easily accessible via bus and car.
Do you want to develop your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounding areas.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £26.00/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay scheme giving you the option to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training opportunities
Working with Newcross, will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs covering various topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Additional opportunities are available to study towards various National vocational qualifications in various levels and subjects (NVQ/SVQ).
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.