We have a true passion for delivering person-centred care, do you?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for talented Registered Nurses (RNs) to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
What do you need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Take advantage of our wide range of free training programmes earned through credits as you work!
Benefit from our flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends, to fit around your life!
- Get access to our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay which will allow you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish.
- Enjoy our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers with Perks at Work!
Registered Nurse Role
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing nursing care and support to our patients, protecting their dignity in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have a valid NMC pin number, team leader skills and experience working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.