Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team in delivering excellent nursing care and support to our service users in Sunderland and the surrounding areas.
Your New Role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable is essential, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Additionally, with our new Flexi Pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
Join our Durham branch today! We are based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.