Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Join our Taunton team today! We are based in Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton station
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses to provide the best care and support to our service users living in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounding local areas.
What to expect in your new Nursing role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
What do you need for this position?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A practical moving and handling course certificate confirming your completion in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
Apply Now to start your application using code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum reward
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.