Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
Grow with us!
Newcross gives you the opportunity to study free office-based and clinical courses so you can improve your skills and grow in your career with us, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of theses training courses are: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Your new role:
We are looking for a compassionate and talented Registered Nurse who will be able to provide direct nursing care putting our service users at the centre of everything we do.
You will be working across Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds.
- Salary of up to £25.21/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay'
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Our branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview