Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
If so, this could be the job for you.
Newcross Healthcare are searching for professional Registered Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care and support to our service users living within Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal and Much Wenlock.
Our friendly Shrewsbury branch are situated in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, and are easily accessible by car and bus.
What to expect in your new Nursing role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What do you need for this position?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with access to the Internet so you can submit your timesheets and manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
You will also be able to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Additionally, Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, making the interview process much easier and enjoyable. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.