Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Nurses to join our team and care for others across Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to work independently with our service users and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and have experience of administering medication in nursing home settings.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Flexible working rotas giving you access to weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.