Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking caring Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, to work in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounding area.
As a Newcross Nurse you will have the opportunity to provide personal nursing care to our service users, allowing them to have a dignified living.
Ideally you will be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within an MDT team.
Same day pay
Our unique service, Flexi Pay, provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
The benefits you'll receive:
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access to exclusive training
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your essential skills:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Meet our branch
Your local team is located in Newcastle, based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.