Your local team is located in Newcastle, based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
Do you want to take the next step in your nuring career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounding areas.
What makes us different?
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £28.27/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access to exclusive training
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team
It is essential that you have a calm approach as you could be working with service users that are anxious or confused in various environments.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.