At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise
Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced Mental Health Nurses to join our team and care for others across Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounds.
Exclusives for you!
- Salary of up to £26.00/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Platinum Ticket Invitation: You'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus with Newcross.
Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street.
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your new role
You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
If this is the role for you, then apply today.
To apply for this
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Your local branch is based in Ipswich.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.