Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for caring Registered Nurses to provide nursing care and support to our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across in Angus and its surrounds.
As a Newcross Nurse you will be responsible for delivering personal nursing care that empowers each individual in your care.
Our ideal applicant will be a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.
Meet our team
You will find our Dundee branch at the city centre, just a short 5 minute walk from Dundee train station and the River Tay.
Fun fact: Dundee is located on a long extinct volcano that (presumably) would once have been quite hard to build a town on.
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Perks at Work employee discount scheme
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Flexible full or part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends.
Flexi Pay service
You will have the option to choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
Training for you!
Newcross want you to improve on your career journey and learn new skills and we're here to help you every step of the way. We provide a wide range of free training courses such as Dementia Care, Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.