Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in providing expert care to our service users in Dumfries and the local surroundings.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be entitled to access our Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you will receive a free uniform, free DBS check upfront plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Your New Role
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, and have extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £27.08 including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work at Newcross Healthcare*
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour central team support available 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay - our same day pay feature on our HealthForceGo app
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Meet the Team
Your local branch are based at 4 Bath Place, near the River Ayr and just a short distance from Ayr train station.
Begin your journey with us today!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.