Become a Newcross Healthcare Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for dedicated Registered Nurses with at least 6 months experience to provide the highest quality of care to our service users in Girvan and the surrounding local area.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be compassionate and professional, and also be confident in your ability to provide the care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their specific personalised care plan.
The ideal candidate will have a valid NCM registration, excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
The Key Benefits
- Salary of up to £27.08 including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work at Newcross*
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour central team support available 365 days a year
- Perks at work scheme with access to discounts at high street UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme with £500 per successful referral
Additionally, we have introduced our unique 'same day pay' feature on our HealthForceGo® app which allows our staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of completed shifts, including weekends and bank holidays.
You can also choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
For this role, you must have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate in a practical moving and handling course completed within the past 12 months
- Access to a smart device, along with internet access so you can submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply with us today!
Your local branch in Ayr are just a short 15 minute walk away from the train station and are also easily accessible by car or bus.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
We now have the option to interview via video calling - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without the need to travel to an interview.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.