Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care to our service users in Girvan and the surroundings.
Our local team are situated in Bath Place in Ayr, within close distance to the Ayr train station and also St. John's Tower.
What to expect in the role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Our Main Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £27.08 including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work at Newcross Healthcare*
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour central team support available 365 days a year
- Perks at work scheme with access to discounts at high street UK retailers
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.