Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses with at least 6 months experience to provide the highest quality of care to our service users in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas.
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide the specialised care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have a valid NMC registration number, outstanding experience and clinical skills, plus the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid NMC registration number
- At least 6 months previous experience
- A practical Moving and Handling course certificate completed within the past 12 months
- Have access to a smart device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Working with Newcross Healthcare
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free PVG check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Successful candidates will have the chance to develop their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
You'll be able to benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Salary of up to £27.08 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward invitation
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme - access to discounts at high street stores
- 24 hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your Local Team
Our friendly Ayr branch are located in Bath Place, only a short 15 minute walk from the train station and is also easily accessible by car or bus.
The next steps...
Apply today to start your application to become a Newcross Nurse!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please see Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.