Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our Ayr branch are based in Bath Place, which is easily accessible by bus, car and train
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to provide excellent care to our service users in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas.
What to expect in your new Nursing role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
This role brings with it a plethora of benefits - from our flexible rotas and training programmes, to our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay.
- Salary of up to £27.08 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward invitation after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via our HealthForceGo app
To apply for this role you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid NMC registration number
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross
- Have access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now to find out more!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.