As a nurse, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare is looking for caring Registered Nurses to provide excellent nursing care to our service users in Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding local area.
The Nursing role
Our Registered Nurses are in charge of providing expert nursing care to our clients independently or within a wider MDT team.
Ideally our applicants will be compassionate professionals with experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
What do we ask for?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Become a member of our Bath branch which provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
What will you learn?
Working at Newcross you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your career jouney with us.
You can choose between: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
What will you get?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- We now give you the option to do your interview via video call
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our 'same day pay' app feature, FlexiPay, will allow you to get paid for 50% of the value of worked shifts. Flexi Pay requests are processed twice daily via the HealthForceGo® app. (Terms and conditions apply.)
What's the next step?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Apply Now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.