We are looking for Registered Nurses with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for you to provide outstanding nursing care and support across Brecon and the South and Mid Wales area.
We are seeking for Registered Nurses who are able to deliver personal nursing care that promotes the dignity and independence of our residents.
You will also need to have a valid NMC pin number and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Flexi Pay - You will have the option of receiving an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local branch:
Our Swansea branch is based in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
Click the button to apply:
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Begin your application today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.