Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Registered Nurses to work in Brecon and the South and Mid Wales area. Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
* At least 2 referee contact details
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
* You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £25.18/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
As a Newcross Nurse you will deliver expert nursing care to our residents, protecting their dignity in line with their personalised care plan.
Our Swansea branch is based in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
You will be able to broaden your skill set with a wide range of free training courses, earned through credits as you work. These include Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and more.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.