Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience to work across Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounding areas.
Become a Nurse!
A Newcross Nurse is responsible for providing outstanding nursing care to our residents who are sick or injured, whilst promoting their dignity and independence.
In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will have a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work with clients independently and as part of a wider team.
You will be joining our lovely branch based in Eastbourne, this branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
Interesting fact: Eastbourne is home to the Europe's largest man-made marina, Sovereign Harbour, which has a variety of restaurants, shops and attractions.
Flexi Pay service
With our new flexible pay service you will be able to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What are the requirements?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Which benefit do you receive?
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Working with Newcross you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through our wide range of free training courses such as Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and more.
Our successful candidates will also have the possibility to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.