Looking to explore a new career path?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses to work in Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Hassocks.
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
* Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
* Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
What do you need
- A valid NMC pin
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting are highly desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Eastbourne branch is based on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.