Become a Newcross Healthcare Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for professional and experienced Registered Nurses to provide the highest level of support to our service users in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to supporting and improving the quality of life and the well-being of the service users in your care.
Our ideal candidate will also have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work with clients independently and also as part of a wider MDT team.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification in a practical moving and handling course completed within the past 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Why join us?
With our new innovative Flexi Pay feature, you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm on our app to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation*, where you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work at Newcross Healthcare.
We will also offer you:
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme - access over 30,000 discounts from high street shops
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interviewing via video call for your convenience
Our friendly Canterbury branch is located on Station Road East in the city centre, just a short distance from the train station and the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.