Looking for a new and exciting career in care? Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work in Chard and the surrounding locations.
Your New Role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - access to over 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.