Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket and benefit from:
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
£500 welcome bonus
The nursing role
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment across Chard, Bridgwater, Wellington and Taunton.
We have a range of day shifts available, across weekdays and weekends.
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Salary of up to £25.21/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
Our branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!