Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for committed Registered Nurses to join our team and offer excellent care to our residents in Chard and the surrounding towns.
Take advantage of Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' facility available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®.
What to expect?
This role consist of providing expert nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Our ideal applicants will be confident in their clinical ability and working within an MDT team.
You'll also have access to an employee perks scheme which gives you access to 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
What will you benefit from?
* Salary of up to £25.21/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What will you need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Join us and be part of our amazing branch in Taunton which is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.