Professional care will change someone's life
Our friendly Colchester branch is based at 37 Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station
We are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to deliver outstanding, expert care to service users in Chelmsford and the local surrounds.
What to expect in your new role
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course - or you will complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
Additionally, with our new flexible pay feature, Flexi Pay, on the HealthForceGo app, you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.