Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses to provide outstanding levels of care to our service users living in Colchester and the surrounding local areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be completely dedicated to empowering each service user in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with the desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift with every client.
You'll be a natural leader and confident with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
The ideal applicant will have a compassionate approach and be comfortable in the ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care to our service users that is in line with their personalised care plan.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, with a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Your Local Team
Our Colchester branch works tirelessly to provide the area with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to support those in need of outstanding care.
We are located in Crouch Street, within close distance to the train station and also the historic Colchester Castle.
Start your application today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and we will endeavour to assist you in your application.
We now have the option to interview via video calling - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.