Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join the team delivering life-enhancing nursing care to our service users living in Colchester and the surroundings.
Why should you join Newcross?
As a valued employee, we will assist in your career progression, offering over 200 training courses and programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
As a Registered Nurse, you can also access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means that you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do. You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Your Local Branch
Our Colchester branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our team is based in Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station.
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.