Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with additional healthcare needs in their own homes in Central Exeter and the surrounding local areas.
Our friendly Exeter branch are based in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station.
What to expect in your new role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will need to be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of our service users in your care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding, professional nursing care at all times.
This position will have a number of shifts available including Tuesday and Friday night shifts from 10pm to 8am.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £23.03/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours every week
- Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to various discounts at high street shops
- Flexi Pay - receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts the same day!
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Your Development at Newcross Healthcare
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to enhance their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Demential Care, Medication Administration, plus many more.
Begin your journey with us today!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier - so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way