Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket and benefit from:
Newcross Healthcare is searching for Registered Nursed and Nurses Mental Health Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, to provide personal nursing care across Coventry and the surrounds.
Our successful nurses will have access to our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which includes: a free uniform when they join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after they first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
What's the opportunity?
As a Newcross Nurse you will be treating those who are sick or injured, providing them with support, giving them advice and taking care of the patient's paperwork.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who has a valid NMC pin number, the ability to work independently and part of a team and experience of medication administration.
Do you meet the requirements?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your career development
With us, you will have the possibility of studying a comprehensive range of free training courses that will allow you to gain new skills and develop in your career.
Some of our courses are: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
We offer Flexi Pay
With our new service, Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - You will have access 30,000 discounts on the high street.
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
The local team
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.